From: Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe <yahoogroups@svbebe.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:38 AM
Subject: [Amel] 2 diferent types of foam seals used on the bow thruster

Kent,

There have been 2 types of foam seals for at least 7 years that I know of. One type for the top and 2 for the bottom.

The issue is that very few of us knew this 7 years ago, they were not labeled differently, and Amel did not ship them as different parts...

BUT, they are different.

I suspect the ones you received from Amel were 2 of one kind and the third different. It takes very close examination to see the difference.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Selimkye, Turkey

--- In mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com, karkauai@... wrote:

When I ordered two sets of seals from Amel, there was only one type of foam seal. Two below and one above...so far so good after a season.
Kent
SM243
Kristy
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Alltel