[Amel] Tecpro battery charger

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi as I recall there is not an adjustment on that charger. You are better off staying with lead acid you can get replacements anyplace. Or you can buy a smart charger from Charles or Dolphin.

Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Jul 31, 2012, at 6:22, Jorge Zlatar <jorge.zlatar@...> wrote:

Hi All
In my SM 195 I have a TECPRO Battery charger but I don`t have the manual or the specification.Can any body help me with this?I need to know if there is any spetial setting for gel batteries or for lead acid?
Thanks in advance
Jorge
SV Excalibur

Attilio Siviero YAHOO <attilio.siviero@...>

Hi,
I agree, I had bad experience, Tecpro battery charger burned my batteries because it surcharged my batteries. The solution was to put a Mastervolt charger with heat sensor on batteries, lead acid. Mastervolt can be easily tuned for any kind of batteries, AGM and GEL.
Cheers

Attilio & Maria Siviero
Amel Santorin#84 "Sisila"

Il giorno 31/lug/2012, alle ore 16:29, Richard03801 ha scritto:

Hi as I recall there is not an adjustment on that charger. You are better off staying with lead acid you can get replacements anyplace. Or you can buy a smart charger from Charles or Dolphin.

Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Jul 31, 2012, at 6:22, Jorge Zlatar <jorge.zlatar@...> wrote:

Hi All
In my SM 195 I have a TECPRO Battery charger but I don`t have the manual or the specification.Can any body help me with this?I need to know if there is any spetial setting for gel batteries or for lead acid?
Thanks in advance
Jorge
SV Excalibur

Jorge Zlatar <jorge.zlatar@...>

I am in Ahillion-greece and the only batteries that they have in the area are starting,no deep cycle batteries. I found 8 batteries that they use also for solar panels system fully deep cycle 24 v 100 amp .
The interesting thing is the time they can be left without charging in winter.they are : Sunlight 24-100
Sent from my iPod

On 31-07-2012, at 17:20, Attilio Siviero YAHOO <attilio.siviero@...> wrote:

[...]

From TECPRO they send me the following information: The charger TECPRO I, there is no switch to regulate  the different types of batteries: by default, it`s provided for sealed batteries ( GEL or AGM ).
I`m attaching brochure from factory ( in French)