Amel Super Maramu Manual

There are a few new members of this group that are interested in buying a Super Maramu. Of course, they have lots of questions and are trying to get answers here.

In order to help them, I have uploaded the Amel Super Maramu Owner's Manual with Optional_equipment.pdf (20.14MB) to sendspace.com and it is located at http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewtufc

It will be at the above location for 30 days.

Let me know if you have difficulty downloading it. Email me at Bill"at"svbebe.com

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Marmaris, Turkey

islandbwoy4434

Thank you for making this available. Do you have a soft copy of the Owners Manual? The document I downloaded only displayed optional equipment only.
Many thanks,
Terry&Dena
SV Libby
SM 196

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

There are a few new members of this group that are interested in buying a Super Maramu. Of course, they have lots of questions and are trying to get answers here.

In order to help them, I have uploaded the Amel Super Maramu Owner's Manual with Optional_equipment.pdf (20.14MB) to sendspace.com and it is located at http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewtufc

It will be at the above location for 30 days.

Let me know if you have difficulty downloading it. Email me at Bill"at"svbebe.com

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Marmaris, Turkey

Sorry about that...my mistake.

I have uploaded all 3 pieces of the owners manual to the same website.

They are:
(1)Previous Uploaded:
Amel Super Maramu Owner's Manual with Optional_equipment.pdf (20.14MB) Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewtufc

(2)Uploaded Today:
Amel Super Maramu Manual.pdf (16.80MB)
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/py9md3

(3)Uploaded Today:
Amel Super Maramu Owners_Manual_CP_fuel_heater.pdf (25MB)
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kvoxoz

The files will be available for download for a limited time only

I hope this helps.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Marmaris, Turkey

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "islandbwoy4434" <terencesingh@...> wrote:

[...]

chrisflack39@...

Hello Bill,

We are just going through the process of purchasing a 1990 Super Maramu in Cessme Turkey and was wondering if you still have these manuals available or if you could upload them somewhere again please? Eg Dropbox

Cheers

Chris

---In amelyachtowners@..., <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Sorry about that...my mistake.

I have uploaded all 3 pieces of the owners manual to the same website.

They are:
(1)Previous Uploaded:
Amel Super Maramu Owner's Manual with Optional_equipment.pdf (20.14MB) Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewtufc

(2)Uploaded Today:
Amel Super Maramu Manual.pdf (16.80MB)
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/py9md3

(3)Uploaded Today:
Amel Super Maramu Owners_Manual_CP_fuel_heater.pdf (25MB)
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kvoxoz

The files will be available for download for a limited time only

I hope this helps.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Marmaris, Turkey

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "islandbwoy4434" <terencesingh@...> wrote:

> Thank you for making this available. Do you have a soft copy of the Owners Manual? The document I downloaded only displayed optional equipment only.
> Many thanks,
> Terry&Dena
> SV Libby
> SM 196
>
> --- In amelyachtowners@..., "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@> wrote:
> >
> > There are a few new members of this group that are interested in buying a Super Maramu. Of course, they have lots of questions and are trying to get answers here.
> >
> > In order to help them, I have uploaded the Amel Super Maramu Owner's Manual with Optional_equipment.pdf (20.14MB) to sendspace.com and it is located at http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewtufc
> >
> > It will be at the above location for 30 days.
> >
> > Let me know if you have difficulty downloading it. Email me at Bill"at"svbebe.com
> >
> > Bill
> > BeBe, SM2k, #387
> > Currently Marmaris, Turkey

yahoogroups@...