Amel logo - high quality vector drawing?

Amel Salvagny

In order to have two new logo made for the sides of my Santorin I need a high quality Amel logo - preferably a vector drawing in the AI, EPS or PDF format.

Does anyone have such an Amel logo file?
Or may be a really high quality photo of the Amel logo?

I have tried looking in the files and photo section of this group but didn't find anything.

If we can obtain such a logo file I have access to a professional foil-cutter and will thus be able to produce weather and sun resistant logos if anyone may need this.

Best regards
Lars
Salvagny #79
Currently lying in Gilleleje, Denmark after our sail from Portugal this summer

ferruccilorenzo@...

Hi, does anyone could send me (or share in "file" space) the Logo file? I need to replace stickers on both side and why not...print it on towels! The best would be have it in vector file...

redpassion2000 at gmail com

Thank you, Lorenzo

SM2k Red Passion
Hull 420
Now moored in Livorno, ITA

Ian Park

I have just replaced the logos on the side of my Santorin.
I took a photo of each side and then traced the logo and letters on A4 paper. The old stickers stand out enough to do this easily. I took them to a sign maker who put them up on a computer screen, chose the colours and he printed them in stick on vinyl/plastic.
Cheap enough and has survived an Atlantic crossing and a Caribbean season!

Ian

Ocean Hobo - SN96

n33077@...

Ian

Do you have high quality jpegs of the logo?

I'd like have may sailmaker add the logo to the mainsail and quite possibly I might add them to my coach roof.

Thanks

Aras
Sharki #163