New Owner of 2000 Super Maramu SM2K #289 - NIKIMAT

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Dear Forum members,

I have been dreaming of this moment for quite some time now.

I am the new owner of the 2000 Super Maramu SM2K #289 – NIKIMAT, (formerly known as Galacsea - was briefly named Baloa).

Many many thanks to everyone especially John (SV Notre Vie SM2K #391) who first show me his Super Maramu back in 2010, but also Bill (S/V Bebe SM2K #387), Danny and Yvonne (Ocean pearl SM #299), Kent (KRISTY SM #243), Ian & Judy Jenkins (Pen Azen SM #302), Mark (SM2K 331), Pat (SM 123), Serge (Opera Mango#51), Dave Benjamin (Maramu #29), Mike & Chris (Akwaaba Santorin 27), Lars (Salvagny, Santorin #79) on the forum (hope I didn't forget anyone) who spent their time to reply to my never ending questions. Many many thanks again.

I definitely plan on being very active on the forum, sharing my experiences.
Sincerely, Alexandre

Jer hermanns

Congrats - we just purchased our 82' Amel in July, what a amazing boat and owners group.

Couldn't be happier with the choice of builder and the cruising owners.

Cannot wait to see some of you on the water and dropping the hook for sundown drinks.

Jer and Erika
Maramu #105

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <uster@...> wrote:

Dear Forum members,

I have been dreaming of this moment for quite some time now.

I am the new owner of the 2000 Super Maramu SM2K #289 � NIKIMAT, (formerly known as Galacsea - was briefly named Baloa).

Many many thanks to everyone especially John (SV Notre Vie SM2K #391) who first show me his Super Maramu back in 2010, but also Bill (S/V Bebe SM2K #387), Danny and Yvonne (Ocean pearl SM #299), Kent (KRISTY SM #243), Ian & Judy Jenkins (Pen Azen SM #302), Mark (SM2K 331), Pat (SM 123), Serge (Opera Mango#51), Dave Benjamin (Maramu #29), Mike & Chris (Akwaaba Santorin 27), Lars (Salvagny, Santorin #79) on the forum (hope I didn't forget anyone) who spent their time to reply to my never ending questions. Many many thanks again.

I definitely plan on being very active on the forum, sharing my experiences.
Sincerely, Alexandre

Dave_Benjamin

Alexandre,

Jean and I offer our heartiest congratulations and raise a toast in your honor this evening. That is a fantastic boat and we're sure you'll be pleased with your choice for many years to come.

All the best,

Dave and Jean
S/V Exit Strategy

[...]

Mark Erdos

Alexandre,

Congratulations! You have chosen wisely.

I hope that NIKIMAT delivers you safely to beautiful places all around the world.

Mark and Cindy
Cream Puff
SM #275