Sharki diferances

petersotham <deansotham@...>

Could some one tell me the diferances between the Sharki 39 and the Sharki 41' other than the lenght, I would like to know interior changes and where the 2 foot diferance is most noticeable.
Thank you very much. Peter

paolo <paolopepere@...>

No differences because Sharki is only one model, 11,95 mts i.e 39ft,and if someone talk about 41 ft, is because, I suppose,it looks like bigger only for love!

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "petersotham" <deansotham@...> wrote:

Could some one tell me the diferances between the Sharki 39 and the Sharki 41' other than the lenght, I would like to know interior changes and where the 2 foot diferance is most noticeable.
Thank you very much. Peter

Mark Susman <mpsusman@...>

HI all. I own a Sharki, #80, which has a sugar scoop making her around 41
feet in length. Are there any others with a sugar scoop? Could this be the
difference?
Mark

Andy Croney

Hi Mark, we're looking into professionally retro fitting a sugar scoop to our Maramu, any photos you care to share would be much appreciated, thanks Andy

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Mark Susman <mpsusman@...> wrote:

HI all. I own a Sharki, #80, which has a sugar scoop making her around 41
feet in length. Are there any others with a sugar scoop? Could this be the
difference?
Mark

Dave_Benjamin

Andy,

You may want to consider a flip down platform. I've seen some nice ones on other Amel's. They are typically a stainless tubing frame that's hinged with teak slats running across. To integrate a "sugar scoop" with our stern would be a aesthetically unappealing in my opinion. Plus you have to pay more slip rent if you're in a marina.