Tranny Cooler

Sailorman <kimberlite@...>

I have a 4jh3hte 100 hp Yanmar . It has a transmission oil fluid cooler
mounted in the incoming raw water hose. Having read another members problems
with the cooler leaking and ruining his transmission.

I would like to change mine out for a new one.

It doesn't seem to be a Yanmar part.

Does anyone know where I can obtain one here in the USA or elsewhere?

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____

.

Try a free scan!

seafeverofcuan <seafeverofcuan@...>

Hi Eric,
The cooler is made by ejbowman.co.uk they have a number of American distributors on their website.
Sorry I don't have a part number available, the dimensions are 150mmx50mm with 27mm inlet and outlet.
The come compete with new mounting brackets and rubber end caps.
Regards,
Trevor
SM 425
Mexico

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Sailorman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

I have a 4jh3hte 100 hp Yanmar . It has a transmission oil fluid cooler
mounted in the incoming raw water hose. Having read another members problems
with the cooler leaking and ruining his transmission.

I would like to change mine out for a new one.

It doesn't seem to be a Yanmar part.

Does anyone know where I can obtain one here in the USA or elsewhere?

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____

.

Try a free scan!

Sailorman <kimberlite@...>

Trevor,

That is the one-thank you. I believe there style is DC.

They have 3 distributors in the USA.

Thanks again,

<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , Sailorman <kimberlite@...>
wrote:

I have a 4jh3hte 100 hp Yanmar . It has a transmission oil fluid cooler
mounted in the incoming raw water hose. Having read another members
problems
with the cooler leaking and ruining his transmission.

I would like to change mine out for a new one.

It doesn't seem to be a Yanmar part.

Does anyone know where I can obtain one here in the USA or elsewhere?

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____