[Amel] Clothes washer issue on SM 391

Jean Boucharlat

To : John Abercrombie

I do have, in Pdf format, two owners manuals for your Australe. One is in
English, and fairly simple, the other in French, much more detailed and with
many more drawings of the innards of the beast. This being said they are
owners manuals and not shop manuals. If one or the other, or both, can be of
help let me know your email address and I'll be glad to send them.

Jean Boucharlat

Formerly SM 232

From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of johnabo2003
Sent: jeudi 6 juin 2013 02:29
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Clothes washer issue on SM 391

Our Thomson Australe washer is acting up. It will run thru the agitate cycle
and half of the rinse cycle, it will then stop and flash between the rinse
and stop lights. I have cleaned out the lint filter and also opened up the
pump cover and shop vac'd out the pump area. I can see no blockages on the
drain side and I think I can hear the pump running on the drain cycle. If I
switch the machine straight to the spin cycle I can hear the pump run but
again the drum will not start on the spin cycle and the spin light and stop
light will both flash.

Does anybody have a copy of the Thompson Australe shop service manual? I am
sure this is a minor problem that could easily be diagnosed with a good
manual.

thx
John Abercrombie SM #391

johnabo2003 <no_reply@...>

Hi Jean,

That would be very helpfull, could you please send me both manuals to my email address. The address is notrevie123@...

Thanks very much

To : John Abercrombie

Looks like my email address was chopped. it should be gmail.com after the "@" symbol

To : John Abercrombie

[...]

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Hi All

Thanks to Jean I have put the Thompson washer dryer manuals up on the site
- click here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amelyachtowners/files/Thomson%20Washer-Dryer%20Manuals/

If anyone has an english version of the more comprehensive french manual
please upload it too or send it to me for uploading.

Cheers

Colin Streeter
Island Pearl II SM2K #332

**

<jean.boucharlat@> wrote:

To : John Abercrombie

[...]

*Colin Streeter*
*0411 016 445*

Mike Johnson

Hi Jean & John,

We have a pdf version of the Elco Barndt L10 Evolution Technical Training Manual (as fitted to our SM2000 hull 461).

If you would like me to send you a copy or post on the website send me an email.

Best wishes

Mike

SOLITUDE

SM2K 461

To : John Abercrombie

[...]

Hi Mike

This could also be useful for others on the site later on. Try adding it to
the file here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amelyachtowners/files/Thomson%20Washer-Dryer%20Manuals/
or
send it to me at colin.d.streeter@... and I will upload it for future
reference for the group.
Many thanks
Colin
Island Pearl II #332

**

To : John Abercrombie

--
*Colin Streeter*
*0411 016 445*

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

HI Colin,

Did ever get this resolved?  I have exactly the same issue on my Thompson washer.  I cleaned filter and all lines but unit refuses to start up.

Ben Driver

SM #347

La Bella Vita