fixed blade propeller

milesbidwell <mbidwell@...>

I have just discovered that the fixed blade propeller for my Super Maramu has been stolen from the engine room. Does anyone know what the propeller is and where it can be replaced in the USA?

Miles on Ladybug (sm 216) Newport, RI

jsrogers47 <jsrogers@...>

Miles:
The fixed prop of my 1993 Super Maramu is brass and stamped 2116 LH55. I believe it is original to the boat and the Perkins 80 hp engine. Hope this helps

John S. Rogers
S/V It's Good
South Bristol, Maine