[Amel] Installation of High Water & Automatic Bilge pump in forward compartment

Stefano Biffi

Tks, very clear

Stefano on board N'EVEREST
SM185 in Bocca di Magra

Il giorno 28/ott/2013, alle ore 19:41, Alexandre Uster von Baar <uster@...> ha scritto:

Following the recent alarming leak from my bow thruster and before I can gather the courage and time to change the foam seals, I installed a High Water alarm as well as Automatic Bilge pump in the forward compartment.

For those interested, here is how I did.

http://nikimat.com/bilge_pump_high_water_alarm_bow_thruster.html

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Seabrook, Texas, USA

Herbert Lackner

in our santorin we had also problems with water in the forward compartment, the reason were not the bow thruster seals but the pump for the chain washer is leaking...

herbert
santorin #120, kali mera