[Amel] Re: Cruising Insurance

amelforme

Last time I heard, Mr. de Lassee wouldn't/couldn't insure US flagged vessels, especially if they were in US waters. Has this changed as the folks that use him love him?

Joel F. Potter
954 812 2485
iPhone

On Feb 5, 2014, at 3:52 PM, Roque <ediroque@...> wrote:

Maybe you should get a quote from: Mr. Geoffroy de LASSÉE - ASSURANCES MARITIMES de LASSÉE

 La Rochelle / Antibes / St Barthélémy

www.assurances-delassee.com

Tel : +33 5 46 45 46 45

They know Amel boats quite well and they usually have fair prices. Someone in this Forum referred him  some 3 year ago.

I recently had a minor accident with  the electric gangway, a bump against the dock. It turned out to be a 2000 euros repair! Almost what I had paid for insurance (3.182 Euros). Even without  pictures of the accident they reimbursed me in full. Quick and easy.  I am also very happy with Mr. Geoffroy de Lassée attention along these years.

Roque

S/Y Atica- Amel 54

Alicante- Spain

Mark Erdos

I second what Joel said. We are BVI flagged and in US waters. Geoffroy de Lassée  made it very differcult until we went elsewhere. We settled and are happy with Pantaenius.

Mark

SM2K #275