From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Ian Shepherd
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 12:49 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Fwd: ENO Cooker

Can anyone please tell me the model name of the ENO 4 burner cooker
fitted to the SM2000 around 2003? I am trying to order a replacement
knob. The name maybe on the plaque at the back of the cooker but I don't
want to remove it unless I really have to. I don't seem to have a manual.

With thanks

Ian Shepherd SM2K 414 Crusader -Built 2003 - Location Cyprus

jlm@jlmertz.fr

You can have ENO parts directly by ENO
sav@...
price is correct
JL Mertz on CottonBay
-----------------------------------
Le 06/02/2014 19:54, Sailorman a crit :

*Ian,*

*Since force 10 bought eno- the parts are difficult if not impossible to
get. If you find someone with parts please let me know.*

*Fair Winds*

*Eric*

*Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite*

**

**

Can anyone please tell me the model name of the ENO 4 burner cooker
fitted to the SM2000 around 2003? I am trying to order a replacement
knob. The name maybe on the plaque at the back of the cooker but I don't
want to remove it unless I really have to. I don't seem to have a manual.

With thanks

Ian Shepherd SM2K 414 Crusader -Built 2003 - Location Cyprus

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>.

Do you have a slow PC?
<http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen> Try a free scan!

Sailorman <kimberlite@...>

Thanks a lot
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

Can anyone please tell me the model name of the ENO 4 burner cooker
fitted to the SM2000 around 2003? I am trying to order a replacement
knob. The name maybe on the plaque at the back of the cooker but I don't
want to remove it unless I really have to. I don't seem to have a manual.

With thanks

Ian Shepherd SM2K 414 Crusader -Built 2003 - Location Cyprus

<http://www.spamfighter.com/len>.

Do you have a slow PC?
<http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen> Try a free scan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

They are still selling new ENO in New zealand.
Cheers
Danny
SM 299 Ocean Pearl

Le 06/02/2014 19:54, Sailorman a écrit :
> *Ian,*
>
> *Since force 10 bought eno- the parts are difficult if not impossible to
> get. If you find someone with parts please let me know.*
>
> *Fair Winds*
>
> *Eric*
>
> *Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite*
>
> **
>
> **

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    amelyachtowners-digest@...
    amelyachtowners-fullfeatured@...

Ian Shepherd

Thank you very much for this info. I will try them with a photo of the broken knob. Thanks too for the replies from others. I am still trying to identify the model, but I am sure that eno.fr will be familiar with what Amel fit.

Regards

Ian Shepherd SM414 Crusader 2003 Larnaca Cyprus

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>