New Owners

Stephen Davis

My wife and I just purchased a 1992 Amel 53 Super Maramu (hull 72), and wanted to introduce ourselves to the group. The boat is currently in Rio Dulce, Guatemala, and we will be making a couple of trips down to Rio Dulce from our home in NE Florida between now and May, when we intend to bring her up to Florida.

We will be be preparing the boat for a long term circumnavigation during the next year, and will be seeking some future advice on various systems as we get ready. It appears the forum has lots of experienced and knowledgeable owners, and we will thank you in advance for imparting some of your wisdom on us.

 It feels great to be a new owner, and part of the group.

Regards,
Steve and Liz Davis
Palm Coast, FL USA

Roque

Steve and Liz

I hope both yourselves and the group gain and learn a lot while you prepare the boat and along the trip.

Welcome

Roque
S/Y ATICA - Amel 54