[Amel Yacht Owners] Cockpit Table

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

We have mounted a Lagun table on the outside front of the rope-container below the mizzen mast. We choosed the large table and it works perfekt. It is always up.

You can see it on www.noa.se and choose english as language. Belive that you can buy it in USA as well.

I posted some pictures in the album Cockpit table, Extra. And you can see it in use, just finnished brakefast......

/Annsofie
SY Lady Annila, SM232

Skickat från min iPad

2 mar 2014 kl. 22:52 skrev terencesingh@...:

We are looking for more details on how the cockpit table on the Super Maramu 2000 that is mounted to the rear of the captains chair is constructed. The standard cockpit table that came with our SM (1997)  is too large for every day use and we are looking for an alternative.

Thanks in advance.

Terry&Dena
SV Libby # 196
San Diego

karkauai

Hi, Ann-Sophie,
I'm unclear as to the mounting bracket.  Is it attached to the middle of the table so that it rotates?  Can it be locked in any position?  Can it be folded down out of the way, or must it be removed and stowed?

On another note, what is the U-bolt for that is attached to the line holder by the table bracket?

I'm also looking for some different arrangement for the cockpit table, anyone else have other ideas?
Steady as she goes.
Thanks,
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

You can see it on http://www.noa.se/ and choose english as language. Belive that you can buy it in USA as well.

I posted some pictures in the album Cockpit table, Extra. And you can see it in use, just finnished brakefast......

/Annsofie
SY Lady Annila, SM232

Skickat från min iPad
2 mar 2014 kl. 22:52 skrev terencesingh@...:

We are looking for more details on how the cockpit table on the Super Maramu 2000 that is mounted to the rear of the captains chair is constructed. The standard cockpit table that came with our SM (1997)  is too large for every day use and we are looking for an alternative.

Thanks in advance.

Terry&Dena
SV Libby # 196
San Diego

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

The U-bolt is to attach your lifeline, we have one next the the wheel as well.

You can turn the table around the pole that is attached to the rope-container (first arm), and you can swing the table around the arm that is attached to the first arm. You can not fold it, you just lift table and second arm from the first arm and stowe it away. You can remove the first arm as well if you like. If you follow the URL in y first mail, you will find the components and will understand how it works.

Oh, If I could attach pictures to the mail it would have been so much easier. But I have posted some more pictures that might enlight you.

/Annsofie
SY Lady Annila SM 232

Skickat från min iPad

[...]

Paul LaFrance <pflafrance@...>

Hi Kent & Ann-Sophie
We have this table and just love it. It is compact and stows away in a nice neat package. We mount it on the locker side on the permanent mounting bracket that takes up so little room and the engine room cover can be raised. Takes about 1 minute to mount the table to this bracket. We put it on the side as we removed the helm seat supplied by Amel and installed a seat similar to a STIDD seat. Everyone loves this arrangement who sails with us.
Paul & Sue LaFrance
SV NOMAD #362
Currently in St Marteen

To: amelyachtowners@...

[...]

Thanks, Ann-Sophie, that makes it clear.
Kent

[...]

Eugene Gilligan <eugene.gilligan@...>

Hi Kent,
The U-bolt did have a lanyard fitted for holding the engine
compartment cover upwards when servicing. The lanyard
had a end knot which connected to a slot in the cover.
Eugene

[...]

Sorry Eugene, that U-bolt did we mount.
/Annsofie
SY Lady Annila