[Amel Yacht Owners] Jdrex s40 L connector and manual bilge pump henderson

Herbert Lackner

The JDREX L piece that I need is 25mm on both sides,

Thanks, Herbert

Am 17.03.2014 um 13:41 schrieb Herbert Lackner <herbert@...>:

1. ) I am looking for a source to buy the PVC L connector for the JDREX S40 pump for the anchor wash (3/4 thread and 3/4 hose). Can only find one out of brass and that seems to be no good idea.

2.) does anyone know the exact model of the henderson manual bilge pump (santorin 1995) and if that is still available / eventually a replacement model? It disappered in the workshop...

Herbert
Kali Mera, SN120, Zadar

Craig Briggs

Herbert,
In that case, if you can't get metric, a 1" NPT to 1" Barb should work nicely. They only differ by 15 1/1000ths and with nylon there's enough wiggle room.
Craig

---In amelyachtowners@..., <herbert@...> wrote :
The JDREX L piece that I need is 25mm on both sides,
Thanks, Herbert
Am 17.03.2014 um 13:41 schrieb Herbert Lackner <herbert@...>:
1. ) I am looking for a source to buy the PVC L connector for the JDREX S40 pump for the anchor wash (3/4 thread and 3/4 hose). Can only find one out of brass and that seems to be no good idea.........

Mark Erdos

If shopping in the USA this is available from any hardware store. However, it is not a plumbing item. It is an irrigation item and will be found in the lawn irrigation department.

Mark

Cream Puff SM2K #275

Herbert Lackner

Thank you for your answers,  these fittings seem to be not so common here in europe, could not find any hardware shop in vienna that is willing to sell it to me...

but finally i could order them here

Fair winds

Herbert
Kali Mera, SN120