[Amel Yacht Owners] AMEL 54 For Sale

karkauai

Sorry to hear you will be leaving us, Gary. I hope the sale goes well, and that life is good for you and Joanne.
Malama mai ka'i nui loa lawe, ko'u ho'aloha.
Take very good care, my friends.
Kent

On Mar 29, 2014, at 9:48 AM, Bozo Cinq <bozocinq@...> wrote:

Just wanted to inform you all that I have put the Bozo Cinq - 2007 AMEL 54 #44 up for sale. It is presently located at the AMEL service centre in Martinique. Information and pictures can be seen on the AMEL web site:  http://www.amel.fr/occasions

Thank you all for the tremendous information and activity on AMEL Yacht Owners/Yahoo web sited. It has been an invaluable source of help and information!!

Best Regards,

Gary & Joanne Wollenberg

Bozo Cinq
AMEL 54 - #44