Is the loudhailer on the mizzen a standard Amel item? If so, how is it operated?

Thank you

Jason

jdernehl@ymail.com <jdernehl@...>

On the command MIC handset I was trying to use this function. Did not work. I will try messing with the main unit.

Thank you.

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

Hi what model radio do you have?  The ICom 510 has horn and hailer.

Regards
Capt Richard Piller

On Apr 22, 2014, at 8:55, "jdernehl@..." <jdernehl@...> wrote:

On the command MIC handset I was trying to use this function. Did not work. I will try messing with the main unit.

Thank you.

jdernehl@ymail.com <jdernehl@...>

I will check after work. I do know the hailer used to work. And I was messing it last night with no luck.

Peter Forbes

Our loudhailer works from the menu on the VHF handset.

Peter Forbes
Carango Sailing Ketch - Amel 54 #035

On 22 Apr 2014, at 14:44, jdernehl@... wrote:

I will check after work. I do know the hailer used to work. And I was messing it last night with no luck.

Peter Forbes

Our loudhailer works on the menu of the VHF handset.

Peter
Peter Forbes
Carango Sailing Ketch