[Amel Yacht Owners] macerator motor

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric,

Jabsco Macerator complete is 37072-0094
Kit is 90197-0000

I have given up on the kits because by the time you see leaking, damage is already done to the motor.

That is my experience. I know others have had more success than me.

CW Bill Rouse
BeBe 387
sent from my tablet

On May 25, 2014 1:58 PM, "sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Would someone please supply me with the part number of the Jabsco macerator pump on a hull number near mine and possibly the rebuild kit # for the macerator?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376

seafeverofcuan@...

Dear Eric and Bill,
                           for the past few years I have trimmed a generic oil seal with a new Stanley blade and replaced the Jabsco original, it usually gives you another six months or so.
Best regards,
Trevor
Seafever