[Amel Yacht Owners] macerator motor

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric,

Jabsco Macerator complete is 37072-0094
Kit is 90197-0000

I have given up on the kits because by the time you see leaking, damage is already done to the motor.

That is my experience. I know others have had more success than me.

CW Bill Rouse
BeBe 387
sent from my tablet

On May 25, 2014 1:58 PM, "sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Would someone please supply me with the part number of the Jabsco macerator pump on a hull number near mine and possibly the rebuild kit # for the macerator?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376

seafeverofcuan@...

Dear Eric and Bill,
                           for the past few years I have trimmed a generic oil seal with a new Stanley blade and replaced the Jabsco original, it usually gives you another six months or so.
Best regards,
Trevor
Seafever

Dennis woods

One tip, after you use the toilet, drain so there is no water in the bottom of the bowl. This stops water getting to the motor when the seals start to wear. I have not replaced any of my motors for six years. 
Il FLAUTO MAGICO sm 408
Dennis woods

On 25 May 2014, at 13:15, "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Eric,

Jabsco Macerator complete is 37072-0094
Kit is 90197-0000

I have given up on the kits because by the time you see leaking, damage is already done to the motor.

That is my experience. I know others have had more success than me.

CW Bill Rouse
BeBe 387
sent from my tablet

On May 25, 2014 1:58 PM, "sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Would someone please supply me with the part number of the Jabsco macerator pump on a hull number near mine and possibly the rebuild kit # for the macerator?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376