[Amel Yacht Owners] FIASCO is now Home

Mark Erdos

Aras,

Regarding the 110VAC system, the previous owner of our Amel install an inverter.  For 110-Volt 60 cycle power, there is a Xantrex 1000 watt. From this unit, he connected and placed a series of 110 outlets throughout the vessel (the 220v remains unchanged). The Zantrex unit is mounted under the nav station where all the electronics power transformers are located. Cabling to the battery runs through a conduit at the base of the open hanging locker and into the battery compartment. The unit is operated by the remote panel option.

We have found this system meets all of our 110 needs. It has ample capability.

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275

www.creampuff.us