From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 2:33 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marina Berths Spain

Hi Guys

We are down in Almerimar Spain and going over to Ibiza. From there we are thinking of returning back to Mainland Spain. Does anyone know of any good (and good value!!) marinas where we could berth a SM from Alicante to Barcelona where we could over-winter please.

Regards

Malcolm

SM Chou Chou

Hi Malcolm,   We kept Pen Azen at San Carlos de la Rapita for two winters ( 2010/11 and 12 ) , once in the water and once ashore. New marina, run by MDL, a British company, efficient, with pontoons or stern-to, good travellift staff and secure tie downs ashore. nice town, non touristy, excellent Volvo agent ( the town has a large fishing fleet ). Reasonably priced.
  Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Corfu

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 13:24:27 +0000
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marina Berths Spain

We kept our previous boat at Torredembarra for about 4 years – it is one of the better priced ports on this coast – although they all seem quite expensive in that area . Torredembarra has good facilities and is about 1 hour from Barcelona by train.

Ronpische

SM2k 472

Canet en Roussillion, France

We are down in Almerimar Spain and going over to Ibiza. From there we are thinking of returning back to Mainland Spain. Does anyone know of any good (and good value!!) marinas where we could berth a SM from Alicante to Barcelona where we could over-winter please.

Regards

Malcolm

SM Chou Chou

Malcolm Armitage <marmitage73@...>