[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: No response from Amel

Chris Smither <yachtakwaaba@...>

Hi
This summer my daughter in Law called them from UK. This got a response!
Best of luck
Chris Smither

On 26 Nov 2014, at 11:08, karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi, Alan,
Yes, unfortunately I'm having trouble finding anything out about my Cdrive which they've had since July.  Usually no reply at all.  When I translate my email to French using an on line translator, I usually get a response but it's often not very informative.
Kent
SM243
Kristy

Alan Leslie

Thanks,

I've sent another email today, if I don't get any response I'm going to 'phone them

Cheers
Alan
SV Elyse SM437

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Call them! Emelie speaks very good english.

/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM 232

Skickat från min iPad