[Amel Yacht Owners] contacting amel for parts

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Jeff,

You don't say where you are????

Use Skpye to make your call. It will be easier, cheaper, and Skype knows all the rules.

If you do not have Skype, get it if you are going to be cruising.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
sent from my tablet

On Feb 26, 2015 10:27 AM, "jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to contact Amel to order a few parts, something I haven't done before.

The number I see to use is 330546551731, and I was told that to dial direct, I needed to preface the call by dialing 011. Seems like a hell of a lot of numbers, however I haven't had to dial France before.

If anyone would be kind enough to let me know if that is the number, or if there is another one to use, I would be greatly appreciative of that information.

I tried emailing and never received a response. It would seem that emailing would be a much more efficient means to order parts. The email I used was provided on the Amel website.

I have actually dialed the number sequence I listed above, and never get through, it always sounds busy. The operator says she is connecting my call, so I assume that the number is correct.

Thanks

Jeff 54 #14

hanspeter baettig

Hi Bill
You are still om the other side of the atlantic ?
One remark conserning your reply to Jeff.
I do not think you can reach Amel Service après vente via Skype. In Europe we do not use or rarly use Skype in business environment.
Greetings
Hanspeter
SM 16
Göcek
Turkey

To Jeff
+33  without any following 0 , just the number. This applys for all European Countries

Von meinem iPad gesendet