[Amel Yacht Owners] French Translation

Olivier Beaute

Hi Kent,

Alexandre is probably right. What you read as "allitt" is maybe "alim" and may be related to the 24V/12V transformers/power supplies that are located under the nav station, and feed your B&G, your VHF and your music radio.
You could send me a picture : olivierbeaute at gmail dot com

Olivier

On Monday, March 2, 2015 5:10 PM, "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Bon Jour, mes amis.
I'm working on my wiring again and have found pos and neg wires marked "allitt". Online translators don't find anything. Can anyone tell me what Allitt means?
Merci beaucoup.
Kent

karkauai

Merci gentlemen.  It turns out that they are the cables that go from the studs on the forward bulkhead in the engine room to the battery switch, so I guess it does mean "feed" or something like alimentation.

Thanks again,
Kent