Volkswagen engine

ofer magen

Hi to all,

It looks like I am not the only one enjoying the process of finding the right Amel and learning a lot from this great forum.

I am looking for a young Amel 54.

I would like to have your opinion on the Volkswagen engine compare with a Volvo ?

  Thanks,

Ofer

Ofer Magen

giusiverdi@...

It looks like that Amel turned back to Volvo even with the new 55 given the fact that spare parts and service is hardly available for VW

ofer magen

Hallo to all.

Some questions:

How many Amel 54 with this engine were made?

I would like to have info from owners of them with the experience in regards to efficiency , reliability , ease of maintenance and availability of parts  .

Thanks,

Ofer Magen