Topics

Just wondering

brookemorgan697@...

I am going to be in the us this summer and was hoping to crawl around on a Amel.  I have heard great things about them and would like to see one first hand.  My husband I are looking to purchase a new/newer boat in the next couple of years and I would like to see one in person before hand.  If it is not possible to set up we will go to the factory in France this fall.  I am an expat living in dubai, at home I live in louisiana or outside DC. So if anyone is willing you can email me through the site.

Thanks

Brooke

Still dreaming

brookemorgan697@...

The suggestion has been made that I contct the dealer in Florida and so I will do that

Gary Wells

Brooke, We will be returning to the D.C. area in late May for most of the summer. You are welcome to come visit and we'll try to answer as many questions as we can.  We were the benefactors of a couple of generous owners allowing us to snoop around before we decided on an Amel so I am happy to pay it forward.

Gary W

Adagio, SM #209

brookemorgan697@...

I will be returning to the U.S. Memorial Day weekend.  I have to make an an immediate trip to NY the next week to take my son for a college interview but will be available after the 29th.