[Amel Yacht Owners] FW: ampoules voyants tableau

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Mark,

I have 10 points, going for 20. Look at the wiring inside the pressure switch. It is probably wired wrong, therefore the light not working. Check this photo out for the correct wiring.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 7:19 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Mystery solved. These are replacement bulbs for the 24v electrical panel. Ten points each for those that guessed correctly.

(now I need to figure out why the green light for fresh water pump on doesn’t work – something else added to the list)

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275