Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] My boat sold - looking for a SM

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

I saw this one… looks good to me but the interior colors may not be your cuppa tea..  with the US/Euro rate these days, it could be right if your tax level is not too high.

GL

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera SM007

On 23 Mar 2015, at 15:39, harryt1952@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

My Westsail 39 closed Friday. I am boat less for the first time in 25 years. If anyone knows of a clean SM let me know.

Thanks!

Harry

( hope to be a real member soon)

Paul Osterberg

Hello!
I looked at this 1994 SM, and it was in very good condition, the green color looked much better in real life than on pictures, reason for not buying was the VAT issue, for a person where this is not an issue it's highly recommended to have a look at it. It's just to turn the key and go sailing
Paul

Chris Flack

I have sailed on Troy with its owner Ugur (a retired ships captain) and it is in great condition - he has replaced nearly everything on her.

Cheers
Chris Hemera SM031