[Amel Yacht Owners] Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Steve, this winter I trey to change the timer and some other parts. After calling Amel, factory etc . . .  NO Parts are available !
EUMEA in Australia confirm me that no parts are available and the different parts are no more produce . . .

So I am actually making a new timer with a Microchip board that I am testing next month.
This work can be reused by any person of this group for free after my test (end of may).

I am on Cottonbay middle of may, so I cannot yet send photos of the rebuilt Mini 5500 ...

Jean-Luc
CottonBay

Le 01/05/2015 04:19, svsummerlove@... [amelyachtowners] a écrit :

Does anyone know where to buy parts for the Eumenia Mini 5500 dishwashers?

I've bought parts in the past from this email address in Austria (ersatzteile@...), but I've made several attempts to contact them with no response.  I don't get an "undeliverable" message, just no response.

I found a yacht dealer in NZ (Challenge Yachts) who sold new 5500 dishwashers for a while, but no parts.  They told me they are out of stock for new ones, and have no plans to obtain any more.  They gave me the last source they'd had (krystkova.jana@...), but I get no response from that address either.

I even tried to contact Eaton in the UK, who made the part originally, but got no response from them either.

Has anyone had better luck than I have?

Thanks,

Steve Constantine
s/v Summer Love
Hull# 340

Avast logo

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

I ordered Part #031508 Heizkörper 240V 2000W Mini which is the heating element part for the dishwasher.

From:
ersatzteile"at"schabauer-service.at
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Gerhard Huber
Ersatzteilverkauf

Schabauer Service & Vertrieb GmbH
IZ NÖ Süd, Str. 2a, Obj.M39/1
A-2355 Wr. Neudorf
Tel.:  02236 8120 73
Fax.: 02236 8120 14

The Eudora GS5005 is the same dishwasher, you may have some luck searching for this brand.Go to the files section and download the two files (here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/files/EUMENIA/),especially BDA GS Mini5500_026469.pdf because it will give you contact information for Eudora.I emailed, in English, vertrieb"at"eudora.at for this part, but never got a response, and gave up with that contact because I did get a response from ersatzteile"at"schabauer-service.at

I paid approximately 100 euro to have this part shipped to the US and a visitor from the US brought it to me in Turkey where I installed it. It was relatively easy to install.

You might try the phone numbers above. When I emailed him in English, I got no response. There was an Amel owner at the marina who emailed in in German, and he responded.

Also, See Photos at:

I think if you had a German speaking person call the number above, you might have success.

I hope this helps you get the part.

Bill
BeBe 387
At marina di Ragusa for one more day

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 8:09 AM, jlmertz jlm@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]

Leopold Hauer

Hi Steve,
Do you want me to call Schabauer? We are in Austria  - no problem for us to establish communication between them and you!

Regards,
Leo
SM 69
Yin Yang

Von meinem iPad gesendet

From:
[...]

svsummerlove@...

Jean-Luc,

Thank you for your response.  Yes, I'm very interested in what you have designed.  Please let me know when you have finished your tests.

Steve Constantine
s/v Summer Love
SMM #340

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Jean Luck,

Me too! I would be interested also.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+39 333 121 8115 Italy Mobile
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On May 1, 2015 2:52 PM, "svsummerlove@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Jean-Luc,

Thank you for your response.  Yes, I'm very interested in what you have designed.  Please let me know when you have finished your tests.

Steve Constantine
s/v Summer Love
SMM #340

svsummerlove@...

Leo,

Thank you for your kind offer to contact them on my behalf.  Even if they no longer sell the part, but can provide another source that does sell that Eaton product would be very helpful.

This is what I've sent so far using Google Translate.  It could be that it doesn't make sense in German and they didn't know what I was asking.  The first email to them on Feb 11th had attached photos of the part and the dishwasher identification plate/ serial number:

ersatzteile <ersatzteile@...>           February 11, 2015 at 7:58 P.M.

Ich habe eine Teilenummer, die für den Teil Ich fragte nach auf den untenstehenden Einheit sein kann, gefunden. Ist Eudora Teilenummer 034.015 das richtige Teil? Wenn dem so ist, müssen Sie es zur Verfügung haben und wie viel wird es kosten?

Schönen Dank,

Steve Constantine

Begin forwarded message:

From: Steve Constantine
Subject: Preisanfrage für Programmt.
Date: February 11, 2015 at 7:58:52 PM EST
To: ersatzteile@...

Guten Tag,

Bitte geben Sie die Artikelnummer und Preis für die Programmt. in den beigefügten Fotos. Es ist aus einem Eumenia Mini 5500 Geschirrspüler Seriennummer 5.384.754.

Schönen Dank,

Steve Constantine

ersatzteile <ersatzteile@...>      April 6, 2015 at 9:30 A.M.

Ist dies der richtige Website, um Teile für eine Eumenia Mini 5500 Geschirrspüler bestellen?"

Many thanks Leo,

Steve Constantine
s/v Summer Love
SMM #340

Leopold Hauer

Hi Steve,
I cannot find part 034015 on the website. Can you confirm that the part you are looking for is the program timer.
Since there is a holiday in Austria today i cannot contact them before Monday.
Regards
Leo

Von meinem iPad gesendet

From: Steve Constantine
Date: February 11, 2015 at 7:58:52 PM EST
To: ersatzteile@...

Guten Tag,

Bitte geben Sie die Artikelnummer und Preis für die Programmt. in den beigefügten Fotos. Es ist aus einem Eumenia Mini 5500 Geschirrspüler Seriennummer 5.384.754.

Schönen Dank,

Steve Constantine

ersatzteile <ersatzteile@...>      April 6, 2015 at 9:30 A.M.

Ist dies der richtige Website, um Teile für eine Eumenia Mini 5500 Geschirrspüler bestellen?"

Many thanks Leo,

Steve Constantine
s/v Summer Love
SMM #340

svsummerlove@...

Hi Leo,

If you go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/files/EUMENIA/ and download ET_GS 5005_5500.pdf, (Eudora Soba Geschirrspuler 5005/5500), you'll find on Seite 4 and Seite 5 (Tafel 2), "Pos in Tafel" 8 is a Programmt.Eaton M 5500 with ArtikelNr 034015.  That's where I found that part number, but I have no idea if that's how it's still identified or listed on their website.  It could be that timer is no longer made and the replacement has a different part number.  Those same pages also show a different program timer (Programmt. Siemens Mini 5005, with ArtikelNr 034000).  What's odd is that the serial number on my dishwasher is 5.384.754, which is higher than any of the serial numbers listed on that pdf.  It could be that this pdf is an older one for earlier vintage dishwashers.

The part number and info stamped on my program timer is: EC 4692.01 A 01  220/240V 50HZ T.70   6-00-36.

Please let me know what they tell you on Monday, but also please don't spend a lot of your own time trying to track this down for me.  I've spent a lot of time already and there's no guarantee the part even exists any longer.

Many thanks,

Steve Constantine
s/v Summer Love
SMM #340

Leopold Hauer

Hi Steve

I talked yesterday with Schabauer again, and translated him your failure description. His assumption is a corrosion problem on a contact in the programmtimer  or in the level switch ( Tafel 6 NIV).  You can try to spray with “Corrioson X“ into the Timerbox. Dont open it, Schabauer said ist not possible to build it together. Maybe you finde a hole were you can spray into the box.

Schabauer has presently a used Dishwasher Eumenia 5500 , he generalise it now and  will sale it for about 450€.

 Leo

SM 69 Yin Yang

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 02.05.2015 um 04:28 schrieb svsummerlove@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

[...]

I can't thank you enough for going to all this trouble for me.  I'll try spraying the timer.

Do you have the name and email address of the person you talked to at Schabauer in case I decide to look into buying the used one?  Does he speak English or would I need to have it translated before sending it?

Again, many thanks Leo,

Steve Constantine
s/v Summer Love
SMM #340