From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 2:16 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] autoprop zinc

While servicing the autoprop, I noticed that the manufacturer calls for a zinc, located where the plastic end cap is.

Instructions provided by Amel (off the site I believe) show removal of the PLASTIC end cap, with no mention of a zinc.

The marina manager is familiar with autoprops, and says that a zinc is needed there. He's ordering one, so it must fit in. The zince shown looks just like the end cap.

To be continued.......

Jeff54#14 Spirit

JEFFREY KRAUS

Eric Freedman

Jeff,

I use nothing on the prop.

I just have it dived every 3 weeks along with having the bottom cleaned.

Eric