[Amel Yacht Owners] message from delivery captain input

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

I will make these observations:
  1. When you get that 27mm Antal car for the mizzen, you should also get a small piece of 27mm track so that you can place the new car on the existing track without losing the new ball bearings. You might want to get this from Maud, as she will know what you are describing as I bought a small piece of 27mm track from her. When your boat was delivered new from Amel, it had this piece of track. I am curious as to how they lost the ball bearings. This usually happens when a track end piece comes off.
  2. Regarding the Genoa Furler, I looked at the drawing and I have no idea what he is describing. There are several drawings in the FILES section of the Owners Group. One is genoa furler Diagram.pdf which is 342KB...maybe small enough to send via sat phone to him...have him look at it and tell you what failed. Once you find out, then maybe you can get the part from Maud.
  3. The car on the mizzen boom is not a big deal, and is probably easy to find.
  4. The genoa furler was designed to have a manual backup system and from what they have described, they are following those procedures.
  5. I am not sure what he means when he says, Amel/Riza will want to know????
Bill
BeBe 387

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 4:33 PM, william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all -

Wondering if anyone could chime in on this message received from my delivery captain... I am headed to Bermuda to meet the boat in a little over a week.

"Bill we found that to elements have failed over the last five days sailing in a breeze. One, the head sail furler has an issue. The drive plate that attaches to the motor appears to have seared it's bolts and will not drive the roller. ( Amel/Riza will want know,) This is not a pin failure but the plate under it, the one it engages.). We've got a fix working for now using a line crossed to the mast winches. The other is the car on the mizzen boom. The ball bearing have come free and it binds. I've rigged a work around for it now. You do need a car it is an Antal car for 27 mm track. See if you can find another and bring it to Bermuda.
It would be helpful if you brought a detail drawing of the head sail fuller to Bermuda. We shall shall run as we are the rest of the way.  It a ppears strong and safe."

Thanks as always for the help. So far this forum has been nothing but beneficial to me as a new owner.

Thanks,

Bill

karkauai

Hi Bill,
Tell your delivery captain that the Furler can be operated manually from the cockpit if he has a long enough line. It is crossed around the Furler and run through two blocks attached to the bottom of the second stanchions from the bow, then run to the small cockpit winches.  It takes a long line, but if he has it he can furl from the cockpit.

I would bet that the small piece of track is somewhere on the boat, along with one for the mainsail track.  Antal may be able to supply that piece of track when you order the new car.  If you have to order from Amel, send an email describing what you need, and call Maud personally.  If you don't call, your email may not be addressed for a week or two.

Best of luck,
Steady as she goes.
Kent
SM243
Kristy
In Deltaville, VA until I get back to the boat in early July, then heading North again for the Summer.

On May 24, 2015, at 11:11 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[...]

Olivier Beaute

Hello William, Bill and Trevor,

concerning the genoa furler, the captain is right. Under the pulley that bears the pin, an aluminum disc receives the pin. It is attached to the aluminum drive shaft thanks to 3 machine screws, ALLEN heads. These screws can either shear or come off. When sheared, they have to be replaced and put into new tapped holes made in the aluminum shaft. This means the pulley has to be removed from the stainless steel hub (which is sometimes tricky and may require an hydraulic pusher/puller) to give access to the shaft and disc.

Bill and Trevor, you don't see what the captain is meaning because you may have a later release of the genoa furler. Indeed, later on, AMEL redesigned the part (that receives the pin) and made it only one part with the drive aluminum shaft (no more screws).

William, in Bermuda, you will need to find a good mechanic workshop. They will manage to replace the faulty screws. This is not very complicate hardware.

Have a good day.

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 6:48 PM, "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

[...]

william_maffei@...

This is awesome information!!! Thanks so much. I will be in search for a machinist in Bermuda so when the boat comes we can get to work!

seafeverofcuan@...

Thank you Olivier.
Kind regards,
Trevor

Seafever

seafeverofcuan@...

Bill,
     If you haven't already got an Amel Manual on board, it would really be a great help if you acquired a CD in English of same, which will describe all the operating procedures and ongoing maintenance requirements.

Trevor

Seafever of Cuan
SM425 Redline
Mexico
For Sale

william_maffei@...

Hey Trevor -

Thank you so much!!! I am actually not sure what is on board. The last time I saw the boat was in Turkey back in March. Regardless, I would love to have an electric copy of the manual. Please personal message me at william_maffei AT yahoo DOT com to work something out and I will give you my private email.

Many thanks,

Bill

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 3:47 PM, william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hey Trevor -

Thank you so much!!! I am actually not sure what is on board. The last time I saw the boat was in Turkey back in March. Regardless, I would love to have an electric copy of the manual. Please personal message me at william_maffei AT yahoo DOT com to work something out and I will give you my private email.

Many thanks,

Bill

karkauai

Thanks for that, Bill.  You might want to post that with a different subject line to make it easier to find in the future.
Kent
SM243
Kristy

On May 25, 2015, at 10:07 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 3:47 PM, william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hey Trevor -

Thank you so much!!! I am actually not sure what is on board. The last time I saw the boat was in Turkey back in March. Regardless, I would love to have an electric copy of the manual. Please personal message me at william_maffei AT yahoo DOT com to work something out and I will give you my private email.

Many thanks,

Bill

william_maffei@...

Captain is thinking that the fore stay has to come down to fix the plate and bolts... After reading Trevor's message I didn't get that impression. Any thoughts?

Bill M
It's all Good
SM# 195

seafeverofcuan@...

Bill,
Those of us fortunate enough to have met him when he worked for Amel hold him in the highest esteem and regard.
His posting to you suggests  the hub and or, the plate where the bolts have sheared would most likely require removal.
I can't imagine how that could be done without releasing the forestay.
Oliver states that it is likely Bebe and Seafever have been modified since your boat was built and therefore are different.
It sounds from your postings, that your delivery skipper is very competent and likely correct in his assumption
 Should you have to remove the forestay, then you may consider refilling the foil with grease and carefully checking the Amel fitting at the top of the foil where it meets the mast.

Regards

Trevor
Seafever of Cuan
SM 425 Redline
Mexico
For sale

Olivier Beaute

good morning William,

I'm very busy today but I will answer you with details tonight.
Could you remind me your hull number?

Have a good day.

Olivier

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 12:05 AM, "seafeverofcuan@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

[...]

Olivier,

William "Bill" Maffei bought Super Maramu 195. The delivery captain is Richard Pillar, a boat broker and previous owner of an Amel SM.

Bill is new to the Group and sometimes forgets to include his hull number in the postings he makes to this group.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 7:40 AM, Beaute Olivier atlanticyachtsurvey@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

good morning William,

I'm very busy today but I will answer you with details tonight.
Could you remind me your hull number?

Have a good day.

Olivier

William Maffei <william_maffei@...>

Thanks Oliver! Please get in touch anytime you'd like. Maud asked me the height of the track. Given that it will be difficult for the delivery captain to answer this, can you help?

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 1:40 AM, "Beaute Olivier atlanticyachtsurvey@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

[...]

Good evening William,

I heard from Bill that your captain is Richard Piller. So, you are in good hands.
This is the process to repair your genoa furler issue:
-Remove the stainless steel part that holds the furler at the bottom (two nuts)
-Lift the genoa/foil/furler assembly with the halyard
-Remove the 2 or 3 bolts that fasten the grey pulley to the furler, and try to bring the furler down
-If the furler does not come down, then drill the 8 rivets that fasten the pulley to the foil, then ease the tack rope of the genoa, then bring the furler and pulley down
-Ease the standing rigging (mizzen backstays, main backstay, both main top shrouds), secure the mast head with a halyard, open the forestay turnbuckle and let the furler go down, out of the forestay.
-Bring the furler to a workshop in order they can separate the pulley from the furler
-Then you get access to the famous disc and its screws
-If the screws are sheared (from corrosion) drill and tap new holes, and use new screws (with LOCTITE thread glue) to fasten the disc to its aluminum shaft
-re-install the furler with new rivets, cover the new rivets with silicone compound (to prevent corrosion)
-tighten the rigging

For the whole operation, you don't need to drop the forestay/foil/genoa

Ask me questions when you do it. When will your SM be in Bermuda?

Olivier

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 8:34 AM, "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Olivier,

William "Bill" Maffei bought Super Maramu 195. The delivery captain is Richard Pillar, a boat broker and previous owner of an Amel SM.

Bill is new to the Group and sometimes forgets to include his hull number in the postings he makes to this group.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 7:40 AM, Beaute Olivier atlanticyachtsurvey@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

good morning William,

I'm very busy today but I will answer you with details tonight.
Could you remind me your hull number?

Have a good day.

Olivier

william_maffei@...

Wow!! Thanks for the response! Boat will be in Bermuda around 4-5 June. Any idea how long a repair like this will take? In other words... Do you think I should have the work done in Bermuda or wait to get back to Boston, MA where she will be staying for the summer. I'm in the office right now but will be back home in the next hour or so. Thanks

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good afternoon Olivier,

I am reading with lots of interest all your detailed explanations on the fuller…

If you don’t mind, I do have a question about the rivets.
What are they for?
Meaning why were rivet used instead of bolt? Are they supposed to break under certain load?

On mine, I noted that the 1 is missing (red arrow) and 1 is loose (orange arrow).
Pictures on: http://nikimat.com/genoa_furler_rivet.html

I have never put a rivet… so not familiar with the process.
How critical short term? How easy to put back? Any special size/lenght of rivet?

Thanks in advance.

Aussi différemment, j’ai une question sur la TVA… il semble que depuis que j’ai acheté mon voilier en 2012, la loi a changée.
Je suis Suisse/francais et techniquement resident fiscale de la metropole (alors que j’habite a temps complet sur mon voilier, mais utilise l’adresse d’un ami en France).
A l’époque j;’ai acheté le voilier en Martinique (TVA non payée). Il ne fallait la payer que si l’on entrait dans les eau européennes.
Maintenant on m’a dit que si l’on va en Martinique, Guadeloupe, St martin et St Bart. on risque de sérieuse amendes si la TVA n’est pas payée.
Donc 2 solutions ne pas y aller ce qui serait dommage (mais ne justifie quand meme pas 20% de TVA) ou l’acquitter… A moins qu’il y est une autre solution?
Si vous ne savez pas, peut-être pouvez-vous me recommander a quelqu’un qui puisse me renseigner?

Merci d’avance. cordialement, Alexandre

SM2K #298 NIKIMAT
Taino Beach, Port Lucaya, Bahamas

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] message from delivery captain input
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2015, 1:48 PM

wrote:

good morning
William,
I'm very busy
today but I will answer you with details
tonight.Could you remind
me your hull number?
Have a good day.
Olivier

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612 --
#yiv7547443612ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mkp #yiv7547443612hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mkp #yiv7547443612ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mkp .yiv7547443612ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mkp .yiv7547443612ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mkp .yiv7547443612ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7547443612ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7547443612ygrp-lc #yiv7547443612hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-sponsor
#yiv7547443612ygrp-lc .yiv7547443612ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612activity span
.yiv7547443612underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612attach label a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7547443612 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612bold a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7547443612 dd.yiv7547443612last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7547443612 dd.yiv7547443612last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7547443612 dd.yiv7547443612last p
span.yiv7547443612yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv7547443612 div.yiv7547443612attach-table div div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7547443612 div.yiv7547443612attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv7547443612 div.yiv7547443612file-title a, #yiv7547443612
div.yiv7547443612file-title a:active, #yiv7547443612
div.yiv7547443612file-title a:hover, #yiv7547443612
div.yiv7547443612file-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7547443612 div.yiv7547443612photo-title a,
#yiv7547443612 div.yiv7547443612photo-title a:active,
#yiv7547443612 div.yiv7547443612photo-title a:hover,
#yiv7547443612 div.yiv7547443612photo-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7547443612 div#yiv7547443612ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv7547443612ygrp-msg p a span.yiv7547443612yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv7547443612 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv7547443612 .yiv7547443612replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv7547443612 input, #yiv7547443612 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv7547443612
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-mlmsg #yiv7547443612logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-msg
p#yiv7547443612attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-reco
#yiv7547443612reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-sponsor #yiv7547443612ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-sponsor #yiv7547443612ov
li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-sponsor #yiv7547443612ov
ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv7547443612 #yiv7547443612ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv7547443612

Olivier Beaute

Hi William,

you don't need more than two days for the repair, assuming you find a rigger that can ease the rigging and tighten it back, and a mechanic workshop for the disc operation.
I strongly recommend that you have the furler fixed before sailing to Boston. It is always better to have things fixed before sailing offshore...

Concerning the mizzen boom track, I think your captain mentioned 27mm. I cannot confirm right now. I will try to get the information.

Olivier.

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 8:59 PM, "william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Wow!! Thanks for the response! Boat will be in Bermuda around 4-5 June. Any idea how long a repair like this will take? In other words... Do you think I should have the work done in Bermuda or wait to get back to Boston, MA where she will be staying for the summer. I'm in the office right now but will be back home in the next hour or so. Thanks

Olivier Beaute

Hi Alexander,

yes the rivets are the "weak" part of this system. This is made on purpose, in case of over-load, they may shear.
These are aluminum rivets, diameter 6 mm, length 18 mm. Ask a rigger to do it.
Replace your rivets when two are gone, or before...

The best rule on these very well-designed vessels is that as soon as something is worn out/broken, you should try and fix the problem at the earliest opportunity.

Concerning the VAT issue, you should probably open a new topic. What is the current vessel's flag?

Olivier.

On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 8:27 AM, Beaute Olivier wrote:

[...]

Thank you Olivier,

No rigger where i am now (Grand Bahamas), but I will look for the rivets (may be Amel can supply them to me with other parts i would like).

I am a big supporter of preventive maintenance!

Sincerely, Alexandre

To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 1:36 AM

<amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Wow!! Thanks for the response! Boat will be in
Bermuda around 4-5 June. Any idea how long a repair like
this will take? In other words... Do you think I should have
the work done in Bermuda or wait to get back to Boston, MA
where she will be staying for the summer. I'm in the
office right now but will be back home in the next hour or
so. Thanks

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926 --
#yiv6896668926ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mkp #yiv6896668926hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mkp #yiv6896668926ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mkp .yiv6896668926ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mkp .yiv6896668926ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mkp .yiv6896668926ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6896668926ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6896668926ygrp-lc #yiv6896668926hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6896668926ygrp-lc .yiv6896668926ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926activity span
.yiv6896668926underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926attach label a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6896668926 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926bold a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6896668926 dd.yiv6896668926last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6896668926 dd.yiv6896668926last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6896668926 dd.yiv6896668926last p
span.yiv6896668926yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv6896668926 div.yiv6896668926attach-table div div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6896668926 div.yiv6896668926attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv6896668926 div.yiv6896668926file-title a, #yiv6896668926
div.yiv6896668926file-title a:active, #yiv6896668926
div.yiv6896668926file-title a:hover, #yiv6896668926
div.yiv6896668926file-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6896668926 div.yiv6896668926photo-title a,
#yiv6896668926 div.yiv6896668926photo-title a:active,
#yiv6896668926 div.yiv6896668926photo-title a:hover,
#yiv6896668926 div.yiv6896668926photo-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6896668926 div#yiv6896668926ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv6896668926ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6896668926yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv6896668926 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6896668926 .yiv6896668926replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv6896668926 input, #yiv6896668926 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6896668926
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6896668926logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-msg
p#yiv6896668926attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-reco
#yiv6896668926reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-sponsor #yiv6896668926ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-sponsor #yiv6896668926ov
li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-sponsor #yiv6896668926ov
ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv6896668926 #yiv6896668926ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {