Aft Cabin Lights

Chris Flack

Hi All,

We have lost lights only in the aft cabin of our SM. I have looked for any circuit breaker for that area but can't find one. Does anyone out there have any clues to help me find it as I know they are all hidden away in exotic places.

Thanks

Chris
Hemera SM031
Currently in Messina travelling to Southern Spain

peacock@...

Hi Chris,

My less than perfect memory seem to recall a breaker for the aft lights behind the shower curtain in the aft head.

Tom Peacock
SM2000 Aletes #243

Peter

Hi Chris,

Take a look in the aft. Bathroom. Looking in the direction of the toilett you will find it lefthand 150 cm above the bottom.

Best regards,
Peter
SM 46