[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Marine Electrics IT

Mark Erdos

Me too. I have also sent an email. If someone wants to spearhead a group purchase, I’m game.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising: St Augustine FL

My email is jdesalvo at quantumce.com
Thank you, Jim S/V Liebling, 1998 SM #207, currently located in Barra de Navidad Mexico near hurricane Patricia ground zero. No damage I am told.

----

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi everyone, It sounds like a useful item. If the group order is put together, would appreciate if one could be added for us too.

Thank you
Aty & Mohammad
B&B Kokomo
Amel 54 #99

Eric Freedman

ldesalvo@...

Eric,
My US address is PO Box 449, Everett Washington 98206
Jim S/V Liebling, SM #207

On 2015-10-25 23:30, kimberlite@optonline.net [amelyachtowners] wrote:
Hi do you have a USA address?
Eric
Eric, please add me to the list as well.
My email is jdesalvo at quantumce.com