Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Clothes washer issue on SM 391

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Yes,

Go here:

You remove the 2 bolts on the side facing the galley counter top and the case will open up...be careful because the lift-up top will come loose...this is very easy.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 11:11 PM, joedoakes66@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

I ordered the part you suggested and now intend to install.  Can you provide any guidance on removal of the Astral Washing machine. It seems wood panels encasing machine are glassed in - which tells me unit needs be lifted straight up.  Was this your experience?

thanks

Ben Driver

SM #347

BVI