[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Connecting B&G 2000 With Autohelm 7000

Andrew & Kate Lamb

As I recall there is a button on the autopilot control “WV” for wind vane then it steers a course relative to the wind and has already worked out the angle of the wind and what tack you are on. However I guess this may vary depending on what autopilot computer you have.

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472

Canet en Roussillion, France