From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2015 3:38 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Front opening refridgerator

Hello!

I have two questions:

- I like to remove the front opening refrigerator on our SM#259 from 1999 to clean out behind it and clean around the compressor, but I can't find whats securing it, doe's anyone know how to pull it out?

- I think of changing the compressor to a water cooled unit and also the evaporator to save energy and reduce the sound from the fan, does it make sense to do that? I hesitate to buy the new units with drawer as they are very expensive.

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259