From: "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Sunday, 10 January 2016 3:18 AM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] re: Leaking Copper Tube - Holding Tank

Looking inside the tank, there is a U shaped hose attached to the inlet to push the waste upward. Does anyone know if this is the same copper tube (meaning the tube would be one piece and sleeved through the tank). If this is the case, it might be very difficult to remove.

I’m still at a bit of a lose as to how to begin this repair. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000
Hull #275
Currently cruising:  Green Turtle Cay – Abaco Islands - Bahamas