De-flagging

Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...>

Our 46' Santorin is flagged in France. We want to de-flag her so that she can be registered and sold in the US. I tried to search on how to de-flag a pleasure boat registered in France but was not successful. I have sent an inquiry to a maritine office in LaRochelle, but have not yet received an answer. Can anyone offer any advice!

Many thanks,
Stephanie
Santorin "Bianca"
Lying Grand Bahama Island

seafeverofcuan@...

Stephanie,
                   You will need to submit your current registration document and request for a Certificat de Radiation de l'Effectif et du Pavillon Francais

The address in La Rochelle in 2007 was,

DOUANES ET DROITS INDIRECTS

D R DOUANES de POITIERS

RECETTE DE ROCHEFORT
Antenne de LA ROCHELLE
BP1531110 quai DUPERRE
17086 LA ROCHELLE DCX02

She can only be registered in USA if she has been fully paid for and the owner is currently resident in USA.

Good luck.

Trevor

Ireland