From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 3:47 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Equivalent Perkins engine to Volvo TDM 22

Hello Pierre.  Per your request the serial no of my  Perkins  M8OT is BB30145U550630.  I need to replace the turbo charger.  Do you know of a source?

jsrogers@...

Hi Ric in Annapolis:
Are you saying you have a Perkins M80T engine to sell?  what would be the cost, year and hours?  I own SM #105 currently in Deltaville, VA.
Thank you

Ric Gottschalk <ric@...>

Yes I do. Got it from Steve and Liz. It is a 1992 M80T with about 4500 hours and in great condition. Contact me direct via email to discuss. Know Deltaville well.

ric@... .