Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Rope cutter info for Stefano

Stefano Biffi

Now received, loud and clear thanks Alexandre.
Stefano

Il giorno 24 apr 2016, alle ore 16:14, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> ha scritto:

Good morning Stefano,

I replied to you twice, so looks like my email are going to your spam box.
In order to prevent that add my email addresses to your contacts.
Here is my answer to your email:

Yes this is a picture of my boat.
I did not know there was different shaft.
I just look back at http://nikimat.com/auto_prop_h6.html
on picture 19 (you can do a right click, save as to see the picture number), you can see the Spur’s rope cutter is fixed on a portion of the shaft that is flat (or horizontal).
On photo 56 you can see the reinstallation of the Spur’s.

Here is the Spur’s you need: http://nikimat.com/spare_parts_spurs_marine.html
But prior you need to make sure the Amel part number: 3184 which is: VE DE COUPE ORIN 20 mm ACIER 18/12 MO / V bolt for rope cutter (steel)
http://nikimat.com/spare_parts_c_drive.html
As it will hold the bottom part of the rope cutter.

I suspect the plug that hold the transmission oil doesn’t look like this on yours.
I would make sure it is at the same location than on mine and that there is sufficient place on the shaft as well…

Hope that helps… Alexandre

Alexandre Uster von Baar