Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Perkins Prima MT80 Zinc Anode

James Alton

Peter,

   What weight oil do you use in your engine?   Are the filters usually locally available or what is your source?

James

On May 5, 2016, at 7:05 AM, mausi@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

My fault.

Just talked to Perkins. There is no zinc at all on their engines.

Closed case.
Peter

Peter

Hi,

For engine and C-Drive I use 15W40 Oil. The filters are standard/local availlable ones.

best,
peter

James Alton

Peter,