Topics

Perkins Prima 60 Dimensions

James Alton

Hello all,

   Does anyone know the size of a socket required to fit the large bolt/nut on the front of the crankshaft of the Perkins Prima 60?  Also, are the glow plugs metric or Imperial?  I would like to remove the glow plugs, get some oil into the cylinders and roll the engine over by hand before trying to start due to the extended layup.  (If the glow plugs are too tight,  I will remove the injectors)  I cannot seem to find these dimensions searching online.

Thanks,

James

Hoping to soon be the owner of Maramu #220 "Sueno"

joseph mc donnell

GET THEAUSTIN MONTEGO ENGINE MANUAL FROM HAINES  IN EBAY OR AMAZON ITS THE SAME ENGINE A  PERKINS PRIMA MUCH BETTER DETAIL GOOD PHOTOS ,ALSO
JOE