Main sheet traveler for Super Maramu

Walter

Hi Mark,
check this.
http://www.lewmar.com/node/11426
I was wrong with with Lewmar Ocean size 2 and 3 being out of production. Good news.
The catalog I´ll put into the files section shows no travellers, only genua cars, but the bodies are the same.

Regards,
Walter (Noa, SM2K #436)

Walter

Hi Mark,
the main sheet traveller is Lewmar Ocean. I´ll put the Spares Catalogue in the files section. To my knowledge the more substantial Lewmar Ocean series are out of production. It is possible to disassemble the sheaves. Maybe there are some spares at Amel, otherwise a good toolshop can built a new sheave out of delrin. Perhaps a current Lewmar traveller will fit to the old track.

Regards,
Walter (Noa, SM2K #436)

Mark Pitt

One of the sheaves of my main sheet traveler car has broken.  Does anyone know how to source a new sheave or a new traveler car?  I do not know the make and model of the traveler car on my Super Marmu redline -- Goiot, Antal,...?  It is no label on it.  Is there a recommendation of a traveler car that fits the existing track?  My main sheet traveler has been difficult to move since new.  Perhaps I need new bearings in addition to a new sheave.

Thanks.

   Mark Pitt

   "Sabbatical III" ASM #419, Carloforte, Italy