B&G Depth Transducer

seagasm@...

Is it possible to lift out the B&G Depth Transducer part 401-00-012 from inside the hull without sinking the boat? There is a Cap to replace the sensor. Is there any information available of how to test the unit, maintenance or whatever. I am getting the dreaded "- - - -" on my Hydra 2 FFD. It is possible a poor signal due to sitting in the marina berth for 6 months.

Kind Regards

Barry & Robyn

Tradewinds III SM #171

danielmfrey63@...

Hello
If you like, I can send you the fault finding part of the B&G Hydra 2 manual concerning the depth transducer. With that in hand you can move forward. Just provide me with your email.

Best - Daniel

HEUREKA
SN 64 (1992)
Kuşadası, Turkey