Topics

Bow thruster

Jose Venegas

Eric,

The leak is through the lip seal.  It is very clear every time the bow goes under water.  It is a recurrent and frustrating problem.

I will be around this weekend if the weather is not good.  Otherwise may be heading to Glaucester.  When are you coming up exactly?

Let me know and I would love to chat about your experience in Santa Marta.  We went by Santa Marta and Cartagena 3 years ago.  No bow thruster leak but only because I had clamped the extra seal.

Jose
Ipanema SM278
Boston

Jose Venegas

Eric

you can't enter your e-mail with the "at" sign because Yahoo will take it out.  My e-mail is josegvenegas(at).icloud.com
Send me a note and we will get connected via mobil phone

Jose