From: "tdbladin@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: 06-15-2016 11:00 AM (GMT-04:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel surveyor- Florida

Hi,

Our family is looking at the Amel 46' for sale in Stuart, Fl (SV Pura Vida).  Can anyone recommend a good Amel surveyor in the region?

Also, are hull blisters a common problem on this boat (1983 build).

It sure is an awesome boat!!

Thanks!
Doug
Melbourne Beach, FL

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

Doug,

Paul Anstey did a good job on our recent purchase.  He knows his stuff in general, and is “Amel Savvy”.  His report was accurate, complete and timely.

He is based in Fort Lauderdale, I am not sure if Stuart is outside his normal travel range.

panstey at mindspring dot com
954-270-1949

Bill Kinney
SM#160 Harmonie
Port Canaveral, FL

On Jun 15, 2016, at 10:00, tdbladin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,

Our family is looking at the Amel 46' for sale in Stuart, Fl (SV Pura Vida).  Can anyone recommend a good Amel surveyor in the region?

Also, are hull blisters a common problem on this boat (1983 build).

It sure is an awesome boat!!

Thanks!
Doug
Melbourne Beach, FL

tdbladin@...

Thanks for the recommendation Bill.

James-  I have a few questions for you, any chance you could email me at mukkison at hotmail_dot_com?

Thanks!
Doug

James Alton

Doug,