From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 12:00 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Upgrade to Raymarine ES97 MFD

I am interested in upgrading my existing chart plotter to a Raymarine ES97 Multifunction Display System. Has anyone else done this?

If Possible, I would be looking at integrating existing B&G instrument system, Autohelm ST7000, Autohelm 300 course computer and if possible, AIRMAR B44-TH Transducer installed in a wetbox.

Any comments/suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Barry & Robyn