[Amel Yacht Owners] curtain slides

william_maffei@...

I replaced mine with ones I bought from Bed Bath and Beyond and they are still working flawlessly for over a year now. Check the photos section. :)

Cheers

Bill Maffei
SM #195
It's all Good

Duane Siegfri

Kent,

When I wrote you earlier I had not yet read about your eye injury.  I'm sorry for your trouble and hope it heals well and quickly!

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477

Duane Siegfri

That's very generous Kent!  Thank you.  I sent two emails to you just now.

Duane

karkauai

Hi Duane,
There are two sizes, larger for the shower curtains and smaller for the rest.  I bought 100 of each from Amel after exhaustive search was unsuccessful.  I'll never use them all.  Send me an address (email karkauai at yahoo dot com) and I'll mail a dozen of each to you.  I didn't get any extra stops, but they should be easy to make.
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

On Jul 19, 2016, at 8:28 AM, sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

If Amel installs the tracks for the curtains I would appreciate a reference where I can buy the slides and stops.  I have the small aluminum C-Channel type track attached above the sidelights and on each side of the deck hatches.  For the sidelights the bottom of the curtain has velcro for attachment.

Thanks,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477