[Amel Yacht Owners] Original instruments

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hi Pat,

I selected Raymarine.  All new Amels are delivered with Ray gear.

Very well integrated… I am very pleased.

Jean-Pierre Germain
Eleuthera SM007

On 20 Jul 2016, at 16:39, sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I will be replacing all of my instruments. The mechanic doing the work ,Its a ton of moneysuggest I go with B&G as opposed to Furuno chartplotters and raymarine instruments that I have now. I know the Amels came with B&G instruments , but did they also come with B&G chartplotters and radar ? What autopilot ? I think B&G was sold , are they still a quality instrument ? Its a ton of money and I want to make the right choices. I guess it makes it easier to integrate if everything is one brand. Go all Furuno or all B&G , any thoughts .

Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans # 123

Posted by: sailw32@...

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

.