Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Insurance

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Paul,

I had that issue and solved it by offering a rigging inspection report. The insurance company waived the 10 years with the report. All boats and all rigging is not equal.

Bill
BeBe

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 5:42 AM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello!

just found out that our insurance company would not insure our boat for sailing out of Europe as the standing rig is older than 10 years old. I have no time to change now. Has anyone of you any suggestion on good insurance companies for a European boat sailing outside Europe?

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259

Paul Osterberg

Thank's Bill, but already offer that, but they did not accept
Paul SY Kerpa SM#259

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hello Paul,

Talk to Allianz…