Topics

[Amel Yacht Owners] Insurance

hanspeter baettig

Hi Paul
go asking a proposal at Pantaenius, Hamburg. I'm since 15 years with them.
kr
Hanspeter
SM16, Tamango 2
PS:
i do not have any business relations with them. It is only my personal experiance with this company and I'm was in good hands

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 11.08.2016 um 13:42 schrieb osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello!

just found out that our insurance company would not insure our boat for sailing out of Europe as the standing rig is older than 10 years old. I have no time to change now. Has anyone of you any suggestion on good insurance companies for a European boat sailing outside Europe?

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259

Stusek, Scott (Pantaenius) <sstusek@...>

Pantaenius America, Annapolis office.  www.pantaenius.us  click on get a quote, Choose Annapolis, fill out the form and submit. I will look at it personally same day.

Scott Stusek

Pantaenius America, ltd

443-569-7995

go asking a proposal at Pantaenius, Hamburg. I'm since 15 years with them.

kr

Hanspeter

SM16, Tamango 2

PS:

i do not have any business relations with them. It is only my personal experiance with this company and I'm was in good hands

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 11.08.2016 um 13:42 schrieb osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello!

just found out that our insurance company would not insure our boat for sailing out of Europe as the standing rig is older than 10 years old. I have no time to change now. Has anyone of you any suggestion on good insurance companies for a European boat sailing outside Europe?

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259

Stephen Davis

We use Pantaenius and Scott Stusek, and have been very happy with the service provided.

Steve Davis
Aloha SM 72
Grenada

[...]

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

We have used them for years on several Amels. Crossed the Atlantic four times with their coverage lived in Caribbean no issues fair price. . Marinas never question when you have their coverage.

Regards
Capt Richard Piller

On Aug 11, 2016, at 09:56, 'hanspeter.baettig@...' hanspeter.baettig@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Paul
go asking a proposal at Pantaenius, Hamburg. I'm since 15 years with them.
kr
Hanspeter
SM16, Tamango 2
PS:
i do not have any business relations with them. It is only my personal experiance with this company and I'm was in good hands

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 11.08.2016 um 13:42 schrieb osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello!

just found out that our insurance company would not insure our boat for sailing out of Europe as the standing rig is older than 10 years old. I have no time to change now. Has anyone of you any suggestion on good insurance companies for a European boat sailing outside Europe?

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259

Paul Osterberg

Scott
I submit a request, but as I have no US adress they/you could not help me or....
Paul on S/Y Kerpa #259